Driving directions from Spokane and points North
- Take interstate 90 west towards Seattle/Yakima.
- Take highway 395 (exit approximately 70 miles west of Spokane) south to the Tri-Cities (Kennewick, Pasco, Richland).
- Just north of Pasco, take the Walla Walla exit and follow the highway signs to Walla Walla.
- At the junction of Highways 12 and 730 (known as Wallula Gap) drive east for approximately 16 miles.
- After passing through the small communities of Touchet and Lowden, you will find the Schoolhouse on the north side of the highway just at the edge of Lowden (increase speed to 60 mph sign) where Dry Creek Road meets the highway.
- A sign depicting our label is located off the highway in front of the winery.